If you are interested in free mulch please fill out the form below…
We will call you if we are in your area and have mulch available.
Mulch is a natural by-product of our tree service.
It is the result of tree and shrub pruning or trimming and tree and shrub removal debris being ran through a brush chipping machine.
The resulting mulch can be applied to a soil surface for top dressing.
Requirements for Mulch Delivery:
- A level area with access for a large dump truck.
- Each load is approximately 20 cubic yards which is equivalent to a pile approximately 10’ wide by 20’ long.
- Loads may contain up to 10% debris,hand pickings, slash, chipped palm, etc.
- Free mulch is on a convenience basis only when we are in your area.
- ALL MULCH DELIVERIES ARE FINAL.
Benefits of Mulch:
- Prevents the germination of many weed seeds, reducing the need for cultivation or the use of herbicides.
- Mulch helps moderate soil temperatures.
- Mulch helps retain moisture during dry weather reducing the need for watering.
- Mulch helps protect the soil from the impact of raindrops that can cause crusting.
- Mulch can improve soil conditions by adding organic matter to the soil as it decomposes.
- Mulch can encourage the growth of worms and other beneficial soil organisms that can help improve soil structure and the availability of nutrients for plants.
- Mulching can enhance the look of your garden.